Saturday 18 February 2012

$25 Craftsy Classes!!!


So, for those few of you have who yet to discover Craftsy, it's a website providing online craft classes. I first discovered it through Gertie over on her blog when she ran one of the courses. It's called Sew Retro: Perfect Bombshell Dresses. The detail of the course is great, and very easy to follow. It makes difficult tasks very do-able :)

Anyway, I've since signed up for a few of their FREE classes, and have continued to be impressed. When I learned that Gertie was running another course, this time on tailoring called Sew Retro: The Starlet Suit Jacket, I immediately wanted to sign up. Sadly even at half price the course was more expensive than last time, and I know I'm not going to be tailoring anything at the moment as I have several other projects on the go over the next few months, so I decided to leave it for now. Same goes for the Couture Dress course ran by Susan Khalje. Susan Khalje!! And the jeans class run by Kenneth King!! My control was wearing very thin.

Then, this morning while innocently reading through the blog updates in my blogfeed, what do I see courtesy of Sew Well? Today, all of their classes are available for $25! I gave in. It was meant to be! I fear I signed up for all three :)

If you cast your eyes down to the right you'll notice pretty badges for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment